Let’s change the world, by making decarbonised events better than their high-carbon equivalents.
Join us in increasing the impact of conferences and other global events, while lowering their environmental impact.
Join us in opening up top-tier conferences to a wider global audience.
Many will otherwise be unable to afford the flights and accommodation required to participate.
why work with andeye?
Online conferences are generally more sustainable and accessible than purely physical events. There have been thousands of them during lockdown. Unfortunately, many have been disappointing: Low quality webcams over unreliable internet connections could never compare with face-to-face presentations. The networking opportunities also tend to be woefully limited.
This needn’t be the case – we have the technology to let unlimited audience numbers online see and hear presenters more clearly than they could in a top auditorium. We’re sure you can also envisage ways in which you could be easily introduced to the best possible new contacts at an online event. andeye is building carbon-free conferences that are in every way better than high-carbon conferences. We aim to both decarbonise and democratise top-tier conferences: giving experts and practitioners, wherever they come from, access to the best content and networking – without costing the planet. Try our demo and imagine what you could do to help.
software developer vacancy
As part of a Co-Innovate project, supported by the European Union’s INTERREG VA Programme, your salary will be up to 50% funded by Co-Innovate. As such you need to apply via the Co-Innovate website.
You’ll be focusing on the following areas:
- Matchmaking of delegates into optimum one-to-one chat’s, calls & video conferences
- Delegate characterisation using CVs or online profile data
- Control of our TeleStudio video systems with a native application
- Server software allowing end to end resilient connections between our TeleStudios, central studios and CDN
- Solid back-end development experience with C# (or similar OOP) & SQL/NoSQL
- Degree in Computer Science OR equivalent experience & the ability to both think outside the box & solve problems algorithmically
- Willingness to work flexibly, as required in a fast-paced tech start-up
- A genuine desire to make the world a better place, through decarbonisation and democratisation of knowledge and networking
We’d also love to see:
- An impressive development project portfolio
- Videography experience, either in front of or behind the camera – better still, experience with video over IP codecs like SRT
- AI/Machine Learning experience
- Social media / recommender system development experience
- Robotics / control systems experience
- Project Management experience
We’re all about remote working, so your location won’t be an issue as long as you have dependable internet connection.